I know that I’ve been teasing and promising this for what seems like forever now, but I’ve been busy working on my sites! So, I set aside some time these past few weeks to get it all finished up for you guys.
Here’s what you need to know about the course:
- It currently has 27 lessons and some checklists, but I have almost 20 additional lessons that I’m currently working on and will be adding at least one new lesson every two months – and those are FREE updates. Join the course now and you’ll get all those updates.
- There are three different pricing levels of the course to fit any budget.
- There is a 100% money back guarantee for the top two levels of the course (details on the course page)
- I’m closing enrollment at 11:59 pm PST on March 31st.
- I don’t know when I will re-open the course.
- It will have a higher price when it re-opens due to all the new content I’ll be adding.
Here’s a breakdown of what you get for each level of the course:
SAVER level gets you all of the content, including the updates. But that’s it – no support group or access to me. This is good for people who are self-starters and who don’t need a lot of extra instruction.
BASIC level gets you all of the content + updates and membership in my Insider25 private Facebook group. In the group, you get access to me for any questions that you might have plus the support of an active group of site builders just like you. I also share live sites and case studies that I’m doing only in that group. This is probably the best choice for most people.
ELITE level gets you everything in the BASIC level + a total of five 30-minute coaching sessions that are one-on-one. This is a good option for people who think they might need a little extra one-on-one help from me.
Right now, the lessons are 100% text based so that those of you who don’t speak English as a native language have an easier time understanding the content. Over the next few months, I will be adding in some video lessons though. So, if you prefer video that is in the works, but it won’t be for every lesson.
If you have questions about the course, then please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer them.
And if the course outline doesn’t cover the topics you’re interested in, then let me know in the comments. I might be able to create a short blog post to address whatever questions you needed answered.
Latest posts by Shawna (see all)
- Website Flipping: How You Can Make Money Selling Websites - July 10, 2019
- What It’s Like To Sell A Site With Empire Flippers [Updated 2019] - June 28, 2019
- Celebrating A Decade Of Cubicle Freedom - April 18, 2019
Level Up Your Inbox
I don't post a lot. You don't wanna miss it when I do. Be awesome and get my updates by email.